A simple Mac app to automatically obtain Kerberos tokens on login. Depending on what your Kerberos infrastructure supports, this allows you to do the following securely and without a password:
- Access your AFS shares
- Log in to SSH
- Log in to Kerberos-enabled websites
- Stores your Kerberos password securely in the Mac Keychain so that it can automatically login for you.
- Sets up SSH to use your Kerberos tokens.
- Obtains AFS tokens automatically (requires OpenAFS to be installed and set up properly)
- If Google Chrome is your default browser, automatically sets it up to enable Kerberos authentication (requires administrator password. See why. Note: Safari enables Kerberos authentication by default. For Firefox, see here). Additional steps may be required on the website itself to enable Kerberos authentication.
- Automatically renews Kerberos tokens when they expire
- If you have no network connectivity, automatically obtains tokens when you regain connectivity
Check out the Stanford Setup Guide or the Q&A.
Support or Contact
Open a new issue or email me at [email protected].